9 Jun 2015

#TTT: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the Rest of 2015

This list was harder to make than I thought it would be - some books have recently been released, and I just haven't gotten around to getting my hands on a copy; some books that were being released in late 2015 have now been pushed back to early 2016; there are some books that I am eagerly anticipating, but they're in a series and as I haven't read the earlier books... it wouldn't feel right to put them on here (I'll get around to reading them all... eventually). Click on the book covers to add on GoodReads!



Release Dates:
Go Set a Watchman: 14th July
The Rest of Us Just Live Here: 27th August
Everything, Everything: 1st September The Shadow Behind the Stars: 1st September
Queen of Shadows: 1st September
Dumplin': 15th September
The Weight of Feathers: 15th September
Six of Crows: 29th September
Carry On: 6th October
Illuminae: 20th October

1 comment:

  1. Queen of Shadows was on my list too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-8/

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger