6 Oct 2015

#TTT: Top Ten Books I Haven't Finished Recently

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's prompt is:
Ten Bookish Things I Want to Quit Or Have Quit (aka ten book series I think I'm going to abandon, ten bookish habits I want to quit, ten authors I quit reading, ten types of books I'm quitting, ten tropes I want to stop reading about, ten books I marked as DNF (did not finish) recently, etc. Get as creative as you want)
I am the Queen of buying books and then leaving them on my shelf to collect dust, or beginning to read books and taking months to finish them, so I figured for this week's prompt it would be a good idea to pick ten books I haven't gotten around to finishing.

Don't forget to comment below with some of the books you haven't gotten around to finishing!

2 comments:

  1. Of Poseidon is on my TBR list, I should not bother with it.
    My TTT:
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got around to starting Queen of Shadows yet! I'm quite proud of myself though because it's been out a month and I've managed to avoid all reviews of it since then, so I haven't been spoiled (yet!).
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/top-ten-tuesday-25/

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger